If you work in the financial industry, you’re probably focused on helping clients manage and grow their money and achieve savings when possible. One area of your business that could likely use more support is IT.
Managed service providers, or MSPs, offer remote IT support at a more affordable monthly cost compared to hiring in-house IT staff. The use of managed IT services can help several types of financial businesses, including:
- Financial planners
- Mortgage companies
- Payroll companies
- Wealth management firms
Financial-oriented businesses have several specific IT needs to consider, including:
- Protection from data breaches. In the banking sector, cyber attacks increased 238% in the first half of 2020. Financial firms continue to be a target for data breaches.
- Compliance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, or FINRA, for brokerage firms. Meeting FINRA’s requires can get cumbersome.
Financial businesses also have IT needs that arise in any business, including:
- Data back-up
- Responding to daily IT needs from employees
- Applying regular security updates
- Acting fast if there’s an IT outage or other problem
How Can an MSP Help My Financial Business?
There are several ways that financial businesses can benefit from the use of an MSP:
- You can save money by not having to hire in-house IT staff.
- You’ll have IT support available day or night when you need it. This comes in handy if you have an IT problem that needs urgent repair.
- An MSP experienced in financial services will stay on top of security fixes that your firm needs.
- An MSP can expand as your firm grows.
How Futra Can Help Your Financial Firm Maintain Better IT
At Futra Solutions, our seasoned IT experts can help your financial firm maintain its IT needs while also helping you save money. We have monthly managed IT services packages to fit your budget. Find us online at MyFutra.com, or call us at 941-254-6900 for more information on our managed IT services for financial businesses.