GENERAL BUSINESS AND POLICY
Please read the Terms of General Business Services, Policy and Procedure
PLEASE REVIEW THE FULL DOCUMENT HERE: General Business Policy and Procedure
Here is just a Summery
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of: Services relating to Phone System Administration, VoIP, SIP, VPN, Interoffice Networking as well computer desktop support and computer installation and maintenance.
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
- Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services or Business between the parties.
- In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Agreement, the non-defaulting Party require the defaulting Party to indemnify the non-defaulting Party against all reasonable damages.
- For the services rendered by the Contractor as required by this Agreement, the Client will provide compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Contractor as follows:
- Generally $115 per hours billed or a quoted price depending on the scope of work according to the estimate given. Payments are due according to the date specified on the invoice. Once the invoice is paid, this indicates a satisfaction of work and/or service performed. And thereafter only the implied warranty of products sold are enforceable. NO REFUND OF ANY LABOR IS PERMITTED
- Additional Resources
- The Client agrees to provide, for the use of the Contractor in providing the Services, the following resources:
- Access to all network and phone system components and any office space needed to perform the scope of work. Any passwords to access previous equipment or current computers must be given to complete the scope of work. And any miscellaneous access we may need to complete the scope of work describe or needed by the client. Any noncompliance may result in a stop of work and payment for work performed already to this point in time.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Contractor agrees that it will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client. This obligation will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement and will continue indefinitely.
- All written and oral information and materials disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
- Return of Property
- Upon termination of Business, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client if requested.
- The Contractor will be required to maintain general liability insurance including coverage for bodily injury and property damage at a level that would be considered reasonable in the industry of the Contractor based on the risk associated with the characteristics of this Agreement and only to the extent permitted by law. All insurance policies will remain materially unchanged for the duration of this Agreement.
- Additional Clause
- This TOS can be modified at any time by Futra Solutions, Inc.